Full-Service advertising & marketing
Vimarc, a leading advertising, marketing, and communications firm in Louisville, KY, is seeking to add the right individual to our growing Integrated Communications department. The Integrated Communications Specialist will support the public relations and digital communications verticals within Vimarc, working directly with various account and creative professionals on all levels.
The position requires someone who can own and manage projects from start to finish while contributing to a supportive work environment and culture of accountability. It will require a person who can develop and implement strategies quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude. This position reports to the Integrated Communications department leads.
The ideal candidate aspires to pursue a career in digital marketing, public relations, or strategic communications and possesses the following core qualities:
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to drive work forward while prioritizing and effectively managing multiple initiatives under strict deadlines
- A creative and analytical mind with the ability to think strategically and see the overall picture, even when working on just a portion of it
- Ability to independently organize and perform research
- Above-average writing skills, which translate well across multiple platforms: social media, blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Technical appetite and competence
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong understanding of online platforms such as: Google Analytics, Facebook/Twitter Ads Managers, AdWords, Bing Ads, Media Monitoring tools, etc.
- Knowledgable in other key marketing areas, such as: CRM/CMS applications, content marketing, email marketing, etc.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields: strategic communications, journalism, public relations, advertising, or marketing
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years of experience in an agency setting or comparable (fast-paced) environment (internships included)
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap the button above.