This is a phrase that states what we do. If we were to get technical about it, we'd say we were a full-service advertising agency. Or an integrated communications firm. Or a marketing group. Any would aptly apply.
But that word—inspiration—also happens to be a part of our slogan: Ignite. Influence. Inspire. Now that's what we really do. And we do it by planning and creating all aspects of advertising, branding, marketing, and communications that make our clients look good. But we don't make them look good to just anyone. We make them look good to the people who matter—the people to inspire.
At Vimarc, we operate with an “all-hands-on-deck” mentality. Jump in, get your hands dirty, and gain experience that will put you light-years ahead of your colleagues. Love a challenge? You will fit right in.
The Financial Support Assistant performs financial functions in support of the finance and administrative teams in all processes and organization, including interaction with agency account manager and the media team. The role is 50% EFT, with ability to ramp up to Full Time when needed (Q4).
- Billing Support Functions:
- Digital download entries
- AR and AP filing
- Assist AE’ with PO’s from estimates
- Ensure PO’s are complete in system and timely
- Create CAPs list
- Keeper over file print samples, for PO’s and estimates
- General Finance
- Matching checks and invoices, and mailing checks
- General filing and clean up for AE’s
- General light financial assistant to Carly and Carrie
- Media Function Support
- Media invoice input and tracking into Strata or ADV
- Learn new system, and manage inputs from finance end
- Uploads and manages complex invoices in large volumes
- Overall Agency Support
- Interacts with various departments in the agency and keeps them informed on joint tasks effecting finance for the organization
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2 year certificate or 4-year degree in Accounting desired
- 3+ years of experience as financial support staff desired
- Experience with media advertising accounting systems desired
- Comfortable with systems and technology
- Highly organized
- Highly professional
- Strong communicator