Getting to Know Today’s Healthcare Consumer
There are plenty of ways to grow your business, but one of the simplest is to connect with your customers. Getting to know them—what they like, what they don’t like, and everything in between—will make them feel important. And it’ll help you find effective ways to keep them coming back for more.
In honor of #GetToKnowYourCustomersDay (observed on the third Thursday of every quarter), we’re sharing some insight on today’s healthcare consumer.
1. Today’s healthcare consumers are avid online researchers and they’re using what they find to drive decision-making.
According to Google’s The Digital Journey to Wellness, before booking an appointment:
- 77% of patients used a search engine
- 83% of patients visited hospital websites
- 54% of patients conducted research through health insurance company websites
2. Convenience is king, especially when it comes to primary care.
Consumers want to be able to walk into their doctor’s office anytime and be seen within 30 minutes. They prefer making appointments located close to their homes, and ...
Fill out the form below to receive our full infographic: Getting to Know Today's Healthcare Consumer