This is a phrase that states what we do. If we were to get technical about it, we'd say we were a full-service advertising agency. Or an integrated communications firm. Or a marketing group. Any would aptly apply.
But that word—inspiration—also happens to be a part of our slogan: Ignite. Influence. Inspire. Now that's what we really do. And we do it by planning and creating all aspects of advertising, branding, marketing, and communications that make our clients look good. But we don't make them look good to just anyone. We make them look good to the people who matter—the people to inspire.
At Vimarc, we operate with an “all-hands-on-deck” mentality. Jump in, get your hands dirty, and gain experience that will put you light-years ahead of your colleagues. Love a challenge? You will fit right in.
The Account Coordinator provides support on all levels of the account, including but not limited to project coordination, preparation of client documents, and trafficking materials to vendors.
- Develop and maintain internal project tracking and organizational documents.
- Assist in preparing client-friendly documents including estimates, proposals, conference reports, analytics reports, and project schedules.
- Guide client projects through the production process—from creative direction to finished product—utilizing the agency project management software system.
- Work closely with agency account services teams to meet and exceed client expectations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- This is an entry-level position, but relevant experience in a marketing, advertising, or public relations field is a plus.
- The ability to work proactively, be quick on your feet, detailed, and well-organized.
- The right candidate should enjoy a fast-paced and high-energy work environment.
- At Vimarc, we’re family. Working well in a team environment is essential.